KOALA PROVING - Phascolarctos cinereus
Serum extract from the chest scent gland of an adult male Koala. This gland produces an pungent, orange-coloured secretion which they rub on the base of trees and along branches.
The koala is a very ancient and primitive mammal. Fossil evidence of Koalas has been found in Western Australia that dates back to the Pleistocene era.
The male koala is polygamous, taking from three to seven females for it's family group. Once formed these family groups do not easily break up, and they seldom trespass on the territory of another family. Family members like to congregate in the same area, feeding almost exclusively on Eucalyptus leaves of particular types. Koalas spend about 80% of their lives sleeping or resting and almost 20% eating, leaving less than 1% to move from tree to tree and do everything else.
The Eucalyptus leaves, which constitute the major part of their diet contain over forty different chemical substances, including many alcohols, aldehydes, esters, terpenes, phenols and ketones. Since all these substances are drugs of some kind, the koala is, in every sense of the word, a drug addict according to Ambrose Pratt an eminent Australian Zoologist.
Koalas are subject to various diseases; some having wiped out large populations in past years. Diseases include: cystic ovaries and cystic fallopian tubes, pulmonary diseases, nephritis and cystitis, ophthalmia and conjunctivitis, several related to infection with chlamydia. Immune deficient states have been noted.
March 1996: All took 30 CH (hand made); single dose on same night.
1. Female 40y 30 CH [cs] - cured symptom
2. Female 42y 30 CH  - provers number
3. Female 27y 30 CH [os] - old symptom, > 1yr ago
4. Female 38y 30 CH [rs] - recent symptom
5. Female 36y 30 CH
6. Male 64y 30 CH
7. Female 39y 30 CH
8. Male 40y 30 CH
September to November 1996: Potencies as indicated.
9. Female 39y 200 C radionic; single dose.
10. Female 37y 1 M " " "
11. Female 32y 200 C " " "
12. Male 40y 200 C " " "
13. Female 42y 200 C " " "
I AM: (Curative)
- My needs are important to me; I did what I wanted to do.
- Felt confident. Im OK.
- Intolerant of others, when it is different to my needs.
- Not aware/concerned about others feelings.
- Sense of what things are good for me; when I did what was good for me I felt heaps better and light.
- Felt Okay to just be me in any situation
IT'S NOT OK TO BE JUST ME, I don't fit in.
- I have to do something; make my mark.
- Covering up what one has done wrong.
- Just floating or cut adrift. Feel separate.
- I am influenced by whatever comes in. No sense of my center; not centred.
DETACHED FROM SELF AND OTHERS.
- Did not even think about what my family felt about it (me leaving home).
- I let myself have sex with a new guy - I didnt want to - I didnt feel anything, but did it anyway (not
- Shutting off/closing down.
No conscience or guilt:
- A self-righteousness about getting what I want.
- No concern for others feelings.
- Hard and cruel; callousness.
- Sad & lonely. Felt sad and isolated; felt totally alone.
- No one there for me; no point asking for help; its too bad, no one can help.
- Ive got no friends. Feel alien to my own family.
- Desire to be alone; away from everyone.
CANT TRUST ANYONE/UNSAFE:
- Fear of being trapped/taken hostage; seized/captured.
- hiding; Have to hide a secret; make smokescreens.
- Fear of physical injury; being killed.
- Cant talk to my supervisor; cant trust her/him.
- If I tell anyone my stuff they will think its my fault.
Being part of a group vERSEs being an outsider:
- Even though I felt obliged to take it for the group I felt to follow my feeling - didnt take it (the proving) and glad I didnt as old personal stuff came up.
- Could still be me and be in a group (curative)
- Dreams of groups/communities/families.
- After the first proving there was a conflict in the study group over whether one student member should be allowed to join a practitioner support group we were proposing to start. After this conflict, two members left the group.
DESIRE TO LEAVE THE FAMILY:
- No concern for familys needs/feelings in this matter.
- I have to leave the family to be me.
- Ill just go (away).
- Avers anyone in my space/home/bed.
- Dream of my own car space.
- Wanted to cut all non-indigenous trees out.
Old injuries flare up or become painful.
DESIRE TO SLEEP AND REMAIN IN BED:
- Felt like lying in bed in the morning and cuddling up.
- Hard to get out of bed in the mornings.
- So depressed desired to take drugs.
- Suddenly took up smoking again; compulsively.
- Wanted to take heroin very strongly.
- Confusion as if intoxicated.
- Distortion of time.
- Everything changes
- As if have a hangover; very restless - feels like (LSD) withdrawals.
- Dreams as if a series of bad trips; between each there is a shift and then another series; these series go
on until good and bad become confused/equal.
- Breasts: - felt good about my (large) breasts; sensual.
- dreams about men with breasts or being chatted up by a woman with large breasts who is a truck
- Dream of animals being butchered; packed into a box.
- Spitting in rage.
- Fear of being captured; injured; killed; must stay alert.
- Pursuing a secret romance with fear of being caught.
Flirting with a friend; inappropriate affair.
- Group issues; wanting/not wanting company of people; communities of people.
- Power/will issues; standing up for self strongly.
- Colours: red, yellow, orange and black; changed colour of hair.
- Holding on in a big wind.
- No hope; no way out; depressive and gloomy; Ill just go! Feel I just want the wind to take me away.
- I feel that some of the damage (to my mind and body) will be irreparable.
- Night <.
- A stubborn remedy: difficult to antidote.
- Remedy effect goes away and comes back again.
- Dreams repeat over and over.
WHOLE Proving of one significant prover:
(With dream titles/summaries by proving coordinator)
Immediately on taking the remedy, as if on ecstasy - everything looks yellow; feel giggly. [immediate]
Hanging from a hight; embarrassed; urinating; sex; breasts.
Dream: in many parts.
a) I am a gladiator, hanging from a bar 15 - 20 m high for a long time. I am fully armoured. Scared of falling.
b) Strangling my ex-boyfriend; pushing my thumbs into his throat.
c) Ghost train ride with mum and dad in India. They dont like it; I feel embarrassed, act stupid and talk loud.
d) Looking after a dog at mum and dads place - it is lost. I go outside for a piss and dad is standing in the back doorway naked, pissing. I say hello and he jumps, pisses on himself, makes a fuss. I ignore this.
e) Being chatted up by a guy in a bar. I consider having sex with him, but dont.
f) Being chatted up by a woman with large breasts in a car. She is a truck driver; we talk about trucks.
Grumpy and angry in the morning on waking.
Happy, soft, affectionate in evening. [day 2]
Bad sleep; I felt I was fighting my boyfriend for space all night. Grumpy in the morning. [day 3]
A koala spent the day sitting in a small gum tree outside my bedroom; when I was on the phone to my supervisor it scratched on my door. [day 6]
Too depressed to write my diary; feel like a monster; everyone I love hates me. Started bleeding yesterday; it hurts. I miss my baby. (had an abortion several months ago) No money, no hope; feel like I just want the wind to take me away. Ate a whole packet of chocolate biscuits. [day 9]
Woke very depressed and sore from my period; cancelled my gym session and stayed in bed till 2 pm. Felt in a state of poverty. Ate icecream and smoked. [day 10]
Felt incredibly bored today! [day 11]
Nest of flies eggs.
Dream: I had a cut in the sole of my right foot - inside the cut were two layers of spam - in between the spam was a rectangular nest of flies eggs. Completely revolted by dream all day! [day 12]
Red and yellow.
Dream: My ex-boyfriend was dressed all in red and yellow - a bike jersey and loose pants - he looked very beautiful. [day 13]
Last night I couldnt sleep. Anxiety about no money; feel everyone ripped me off. Thinking of all the ways to loose weight and make money etc - obsessively. Had to get up and eat and smoke. [day 23]
In connection with people I feel really hurt. [day 24]
I cant stand to be in myself. I cant stand anyone looking at me. I cant get out of bed. [day 24]
I think I want to be on my own - I cant deal with people, but Im not self contained either. I dont like any of my friends. Been brutally honest: how dare you! [day 26]
No sense of my center; not centred. I feel on the edge of loosing it; total ungroundedness; just floating or cut adrift. < sugar, alcohol or tobacco; any drugs; going to town. I am influenced by whatever comes in. This makes me nervous. I loose faith in myself and everyone else. In connections with people I feel really hurt. Nothing feels right; I do not know how I will be when I wake up in the morning. Its like the fuzzy feeling in ones head after a lot of acid trips - not down or up, but just wanting to be down. As if something extra in my brain (ie. a drug). [day 28]
I feel I cant live in this place any more. [day 28]
I dont belong; outcast - should go; defeated.
It felt a really important dream.
At my sister and husbands place - its Christmas. They wanted me to stay. I felt I didnt belong and that they were just inviting me to be nice. I felt an outcast - should go. Felt a lot more comfortable going. Outside - a big expanse of land on a cliff top. A violent storm comes - the wind is pushing me back - couldnt walk against it. Tidal waves are coming over the cliff and up to me. They mostly go into huge crevices before they get to me. The water wasnt strong on the land where I was. In the crevices there were massive waves as if coming from subterranean depths. I couldnt now go - too dangerous. I wanted to try anyway. Then my sister and her husband came running out crying, thinking I was killed in the storm. I went back with them and had Christmas dinner with them. I still didnt want to be there. I felt defeated. [day 28]
I feel like giving up - I'll just go (away).
I feel that some of the damage (from the proving) to my mind and body will be irreparable.
Been hanging out with T who is a totally loony drug addict and its Okay.
Want to antidote the proving. [day 28]
On consulting with her supervisor homoeopathic LSD was suggested as a possible antidote. The prover responded with I dont want any drugs in me. We decided on using her blood, potentised, to antidote the proving because of its similarity with drug toxicity. It was partly successful, antidoting the worst symptoms.
Immediately on taking the remedy, as if on ecstasy - everything looks yellow; feel giggly.
Sense of wellbeing; really centred; everything is OK .
Sense of peace; happy to be just here as opposed to the normal ambitious state of having to make my mark somewhere .
Laid back. Sense of TOTAL contentment; really nice feeling; can sit and be .
Feel more fully alive again - as if I have been cut off from myself. More emotional life; happy; no anxiety about what others think of me. [12, day 6]
Sense of what things are good for me; felt that is not good for me or that is good for me; Eg. felt working double shifts was not good for me, and when I did it I felt heavy and tired. When I did what was good for me Eg. eat a certain thing or rest, I felt light and good .
Felt a confidence to just be myself with no anxiety about life. No anxiety about what others think of me [12, day 4]
Had a strong feeling not to take the remedy; even though felt obliged to and that I would be letting the group down. As the time to take it drew closer the feeling got stronger; in the end I felt to follow my feeling. It turned out for the best as the next few days lots of old personal issues come up and I had to work through them, so was glad I hadn't taken it .
Desire to be alone and sleep. [8, day 3]
Wanted to be in a snug place. Preferred to be alone. Avers seeing any friends. [3, day 1]
I think I want to be on my own - I cant deal with people, but Im not self contained either. I dont like any of my friends. [11, day 26]
Wanted to be alone and didnt want to talk to anyone [10, day 4]
Spent the day happy to stay closed up in my office by myself. Very unsociable; avoiding contact with my wife. No interest in making up with my wife (after a fight). [12, day 2- 4]
Lying in bed I still feel no strong emotional connection with my wife. It is not a lack of caring; just a stronger sense of my own bodys needs and comfort. If she wants to participate in something that is enjoyable for my body, then that is nice. Otherwise I feel no responsibility for making her happy. Without contact, it seems to grow stronger till I am avoiding people and closing myself away. There is an increased pleasure in my own comfort. No guilt about it. [12, day 4]
No sense of my center; not centred. I feel on the edge of loosing it; total ungroundedness; just floating or cut adrift. < alcohol or tobacco. I am influenced by whatever comes in. This makes me nervous. I loose faith in myself and everyone else. Nothing feels right; I do not know how I will be when I wake up in the morning. Its like the fuzzy feeling in ones head after a lot of acid trips - not down or up, but just wanting to be down. As if something extra in my brain (ie. a drug). [11, day 28]
A breakdown - crying and really wanting to use heroin. Im such a failure. There is no support for me, no one I can trust. Felt very fearful of doing it. I couldnt ring my supervisor. Saw a Save the Koala T-shirt today, and thought thats all very well, but wholl save me! [9, day 3]
Wake 4 am feeling angry, sad and scared all together. As if gone through a cycle of up and down with the proving and now there has been a sideways shift and have gone through it again. Image of being continually re-intoxicated. These cycles go on and on until good and bad become confused/equal. As if been on a series of bad trips and feel afraid they will never end. They get laid over each other and become confused. [12, day 21 after discussion about the proving.]
I cant stand to be in myself. I can't stand anyone looking at me. I cant get out of bed. [11, day 24]
I feel I cant live in this place any more [11, day 28]
Feel really miserable all day; feel stuck; just want out of this state [10, day 5]
Thinking about moving away from my family so I can be on my own. Im allowed to. Arrange to move out for three months, with an option for a further three (in a married woman with two boys). Dreamt I bought a caravan. [9, day 5]
Told my husband I will be leaving in three months - they dont need me any more. [10, day 4]
I feel like giving up - Ill just go (away). [11, day 28]
Found myself looking at red things; just stopped whatever I was doing and looked at the red flowers or the red carpet or red compost bin. I really like red and green. [10, day 3]
I have taken a great liking to the red carpet and rub it with my hands [10, day 4]
Not bothered by wearing black undies for the first time [12, day 5]
Very confident. When put on the spot by my boss I held my place and words were there for me. Could argue my case well [7, day 4].
Depressed at 12.47pm - lonely - felt like I must get out and go where there are people .
Felt like crying all day; felt sad and isolated. With friends, I didnt get the jokes, felt different, isolated, stuck in self - yuck [7, day 3].
Grumpy and angry in mornings, happy, soft and affectionate in the evenings [11, day 3].
No fear about taking the remedy at all [cs,6]. I impulsively took it two days early without thinking . (Prover is a new member to the proving group.)
Very flirtatious with a friend that evening [7, day 2].
After my husband would not go for a walk with me felt rejected and deeply hurt. Rage with screaming; after I ran out of things to scream about I spat at him. Then felt a big shame about it and wanted to be away from everyone except my child. As if in after shock [7, day 2].
Very irritable all day esp if I couldnt do what I wanted to do or if someone else did something different to the way I wanted it. Got very grumpy with that. [10, day 4]
No word logic. Left and right things bit muddled. 
Clear thinking; single minded; dealing with what's going on now .
Vague for days .
DREAMS: (With a title/summary by the proving coordinator.)
Community; without need to talk; my own space.
1. In a large barn type building with a lot (about 30) of people sitting around reading. I go off to another barn and watch TV. There are groups of people here watching different TVs. The whole group is like a community where I once lived (like an extended family). This is what they do - all hang out together. A very strong communal sense; all without speaking.
2. I back my Kombi van into a triangular parking lot reserved for my school people. It is a tight fit. I bump into a shelf. Once in, someone gets out my portable TV (that I have never used before) and sets it up to watch it with their friends. The space has changed into a kitchen type room (open, but with benches). [12, night 2]
Spiritual nurturing of my soul; male/female.
The best dream of my life. In meditation with my Guru (a male) and other people. (First time I am there and others there also.) I started to go into shocks and moans - a kind of chorea - from the spiritual energy. My guru leant over and uncovered his breast (a female breast) and fed me milk from it. I felt nurtured to my soul by God [7, day 4].
Holding on in a big wind.
On a boat sailing - on a raft hanging onto the side with a strong wing pushing at me. Amazed at my strength to hold on in the big wind. Felt good .
Not connecting with anyone.
My wife (B), myself and a group of people decide to go out for dinner. As everyone is going there I decide to go somewhere else without telling anyone as I cant find B, and feel no need to do so. I later rejoin the group after dinner - B has gone and I dont connect with anyone [8, day 1].
Leaving a group of people [8, day 2].
Friends left me .
Dreamt of friends; woke calling their names; next day happy to see them [3, day 2].
Hiding; caught; enjoying old friends.
In an unusual place; an army truck - told you have to hide, people are coming. I hid under a blanket in the back of the truck - very still and feeling scared of being caught. They found me and took me to a camp - met old friends there and had a good time. Later they sent me home .
Hiding the evidence of my mistake; danger.
Left in charge of a studio - it is my responsibility. I forget to lock the door. I come back to find some people had moved in and turned it into a railway station. Seemed unbelievable to me that trains would know to stop here. Finally asked them to all leave. I expected a confrontation but there was none. Had to clean up before a scheduled exhibition. Had to hide every little piece of evidence of my mistake/failure to look after it .
Riding a bike backwards down a hill; couldnt steer properly or brake. Afraid I would fall off and hurt myself - real fear of the physical pain [6, day 2].
Urinating in public; hide the evidence.
I urinate on a tray in a restaurant. Surprised at myself for doing it. I tried to hide the evidence. Waiter came to collect the tray. I looked at the ground rather than at him - hoped he wouldnt notice [6, day 4].
Hiding; secret; up high; smoke for camouflage.
1. Counting; adding up figures. Later, worried a secret might be found out. Hiding from foreigner(s).
2. Bridges and rivers - where is the highest, closest bridge? - wanting to be up very high.
3. Burning something for camouflage. [9, day 1]
My daughter and her friends parting at my house (when Im out). She told me she was going to be at her friends house. I felt tricked. [9, day 3]
A disrespectful trick.
A friend of my mothers who was a landscaper gave mum a bill for $130,000. It was too much. I was trying to reason with her that it wasnt right. Felt taken advantage of; a dirty trick. Frustrated; how could you do something this unpleasant. [13, night 1]
Unethical sex; many names; reality/real name.
I made love to a female client at work (counselling). I stopped myself with the thought - I shouldnt be doing this. Later, I had to book in a new resident. I asked him if that was his name (written on a small bag he was carrying). He replied I go by many names. I said here we are concerned with reality - what is your birth name? He gave me his name. [9 day 4]
Not succeeding; put down my family; a secret affair; I dont care.
A theme of trying to do many things but not succeeding at any of them [os,6].
Very critical of my family - putting them down to other people.
My brother appeared grossly deformed.
Pursuing a secret, romantic affair - watching out for disapproval from others -feeling I will be caught, but I dont care.
Flying for the joy and freedom of it [6, day 1].
Intellectual difficulties; held hostage/captured.
Have a feeling heres that dream again but cant remember ever having it before [7, day 2].
I was asked to take my son out of school because of his intellectual difficulties. I become my son hostage. I went to rehab (work) and they kept me there. Felt really fearful of being kept, captured [7, day 2].
Danger of being killed; over the edge from drugs; stay alert.
I hear groans and thrashings from my flatmates bedroom.
I hear flatmates voice at my door Ill seize him. I think he is mad - all the drugs he has taken have driven him over the edge. I think hes going to come in and kill me by hitting me over the head. I struggle awake and listen for awhile; it seems very real. I felt I must be alert and ready .
Lost in an unknown place; I dont care.
Job of driving a special person. Finished work 2 - 3 am in; the city is totally empty at this time. I am supposed to meet my husband - he is not there - lost in an unknown city - I didnt care or worry .
I dont belong; outcast - should go; defeated.
It felt a really important dream:
At my sister and husband's place - its Christmas. They wanted me to stay. I felt I didn't belong and that they were just inviting me to be nice. I felt an outcast - should go. Felt a lot more comfortable going. Outside - a big expanse of land on a cliff top. A violent storm comes - the wind is pushing me back - couldnt walk against it. Tidal waves are coming over the cliff and up to me. They mostly go into huge crevices before they get to me. The water wasnt strong on the land where I was. In the crevices there were massive waves as if coming from subterranean depths. I couldnt now go - too dangerous. I wanted to try anyway. Then my sister and her husband came running out crying, thinking I was killed in the storm. I went back with them and had Christmas dinner with them. I still didnt want to be there. I felt defeated. [11, day 28]
Indignant rage - striking; leaving; reflection alone.
Had an argument with my wife (B); we made up. Were under the house with two other friends; B said something that offended me and I slapped her face. She said it again and I slapped her face again. I felt enraged and had to act on it. I thought They have seen how it really is with us and thats okay. A sense of no one to blame. I then felt sad and concerned at my violence and left on a long walk in the streets. I found myself on a school bus travelling several suburbs away. I get off in pouring rain and started to walk back. A sense of being with myself trying to get some perspective on the argument. [12 night 1]
Uncomfortable meeting; free falling; toxic orange cloud.
1. My wife (B) and I are talking to two guys about forming a community. One guy has 150 ha and offers it. There is nowhere to stay the night so we go to leave. Very rough roads to drive out. They didnt seem together people. Where will we sleep?
2. My mother and B go sky diving in this deep water tank. My mother learns how to control and steer her free fall. I tell her how to do it. Sensation of free falling is enjoyable. Half the way down I hang a cord down to the bottom of the tank and stir up an orange cloud of sediment. I dont like the look of it - looks toxic; so I stop the free fall and get out of the tank. I ask tho tank owner what he has used in the tank water - he says a chemical sunlight to purify the water. I explain to him that it is a sham and is actually toxic. He is dumbfounded and I leave. [12, night 8]
Good food; wrapped up; overflowing; over the edge; fear of tunnel.
1. That bread and butter is good for you. Walking around looking for the right person to give it to.
2. A suburban backyard scene; there is a railway line running through the yard. Beyond it are two fat, podgy women lying on lounges; one has her lower body wrapped in plastic; with lots of makeup on.
3. Im standing in next doors backyard looking into the toilet which had an elaborate cistern of one container filling and running over into a second etc. Wondering what happens when the third and last one fills up. Then Im in a car full of people driving around. Car nearly goes over the edge of something. Then back on the road going over a low narrow bridge over water. I tell the driver not to go over the edge. Nature? gets upset, then we get over it and we are at the entrance to a tunnel that possibly goes underwater.
I wake with a start or stop the dream. I wont go through a tunnel [os]. My head is pounding. Go back to sleep.
4. Going to give a talk; G (my husband) wont come; Im wearing mens long underwear, a dress belonging to a young girl with a hoop skirt.
5. Next thing Im packing handfuls of animals into cardboard boxes. At the same time Im in a house that I have the feeling of being there before .
Wrapped up; a facade; a big scar; put-down.
1. Someone wrapping up a newspaper by rolling it; it gets all in a mess. I undo it and start again which angers the man who did it originally, and a person gets wrapped up instead, like a mummy, except that each leg is wrapped individually.
2. A colleague brings in a tape with her own and a friends voices on it about a dream proving they did in Europe (my roots). A friend comes in and shows us the scar from her caesarean: it goes 3/4 around her body except for a small section on the right side, below the waist. Its been healing well, but everyone is astounded at the size of the scar. The woman says its better for the baby that way; as it can wriggle out of the body rather than being pulled out through a narrow cut. (Her explanation seemed reasonable to me.) Another woman is going to slaughter her pets in an adjacent room, I go as she gets ready to do so. (I felt Okay about it; it just has to be.)
3. I unlock a door, enter a house, but the wall is only a facade. On the other side, its outside again. I start a discussion about some Europeans building thatched huts in north Queensland with some men. The question is: are they waterproof or not? I tell him that I lived in a similar building when in the Philippines. I then proceed into the basement of the disjointed building to start work, and two people there tell me that I must be making about $1,000/ week. At first that sounds okay, but then I realise that they mean it in a nasty and envious, down-putting way and I set the record straight: $100/ week at the most. (I would normally not respond and would be left with the put-down feeling for some time. This time I didnt let them get away with it.)
Audience; performing; no fear.
A circus: a group of friends and I are in the audience. Standing on a trampoline, the performers want us to perform. We jumper up before anyone else - no fear - surprised myself. The performers applauded us [6, day 3 ].
Action/busy; lots of people; tired.
Very clear; lots of action; intense and very busy.
Have a feeling heres that dream again but cant remember ever having it before [7, day 2].
Good food; cyclic.
Looking for good fruit in railway cars. The trains keep going round in loops every 6 mts. I would jump on looking for fruit then jump off or stay on for the whole loop. [13, night 1]
With my sister and two children. There were three different snakes around. [13, night 3]
Children playing in a big swimming pool .
Walking through a forrest with big trees .
I was at my daughters funeral. [9, day 5]
Seem real; acted as if they really happened in the day .
Of everyday things 
Lots of action; lots of people in dream = felt tired next day and had to push self [3, day 1].
Left sided symptoms [1,8].
Right sided symptoms [6,7].
OLD INJURIES BECAME PAINFUL. [1,3,5,7]
Hot flushes and prickly skin at 10.47 pm, but < cold draff; must shut the window .
Hot [7, day 1 immediately].
Had to close window at night; avers breeze [7, day 1].
Had to open door to let in light at night [7, day 1].
Really drained by a hot day 
I did everything at night; felt cold and tired in day .
Felt tired and wanted to sleep, but when I did something the tiredness went away and I had loads of energy, then when I stopped I felt tired again. The more I did, the more energy I got. [10, day 2 & 3]
Feel really tired and lazy (very unusual for me) .
Very tired during the day [13, day 5].
Feel like I have a hangover - toxic; < sun; light; a little > dark. [9, day 3]
Desire for fresh air. 
Really > from a good cool breeze 
Developed a head cold for no reason:
- feel hot in head.
- pressure on left eye orbit; pressed in.
- Sore left side of face; cheek .
Dizzy, chilly, soft, quiet [11, day 3]
Fuzzy, heavy in head [13, days 1- 5]
Slight headache in R temple and base of neck.
Neck and shoulders stiff and sore [13 day 3].
Coloured her hair blue and green [11, day 7 - 12]
Put mauve and pink colour in hair [10, day 7]
Changed his hair style [12, day 2 - 21]
Giddy - vertex on each side - light headed like too much oxygen .
Blind pimple in orbit over left eye .
Red rash on right side of face; dry and rough; very painful to touch = burning.
Like cold sores, but hard and the skin is peeling over the sores.
Pussy pimples all over face.
> anything cool esp air. [10, day 3 +]
Left eye bloodshot for one day .
Eyes watering .
On falling asleep a sensation as if my eyes were watering (but werent) [9, day 1]
Left nose blocked.
- clear discharge at night.
- Sneezing and sniffling.
- Dry coryza .
Coryza < left nostril; < dust; with lacrymation of left eye 
Sneezing as soon as the remedy was mentioned .
Clear watery runny nose (Right side only) when talking about the remedy. It got > for few hours after taking remedy .
Watering right nostril and right eye; > night; lying [10, day 2].
Sensation as if dribbling/drooling from the left corner of mouth .
As if a burnt tongue .
Pimple like eruption on tongue and left side of upper lip [13, day 5].
Pimple like eruption on top of mouth [13, day 12]
Two ulcers in mouth, right side [13, day 11]
Difficult swallowing, as if a pea in throat 
Couldnt swallow when trying to drink; just spat the water out [10, day 3]
Appetite increased in the morning (usually none) [cs,6]
Thirst less .
Cant drink anything hot; it burns all the way down to the stomach. [10, day 3]
Only wanted to eat cheese and lettuce and bread [10, day 3]
Desire lemon/lime, carbonated. [os, 10]
Heart beat rapidly .
Pain in left inguinal region, with flatus and bloated feeling.
Constipation; hard, large stool; difficult; not painful.
Throbbing pain in anus on lying down (haemorrhoid) [7, day 1].
Boil on right nate .
Pain in haemorrhoid [cs, 7, day 4].
Loose stools [13, days 1 - 5, and recurred 10 - 12]
Dark urine [cs, 7, day 4].
Frequent urination during day; of varying amounts [10, day 2]
I liked my breasts sexually/sensually [7, day 4].
Sore sensation across pelvic bone; > sitting forward .
Sexual drive more animalistic; less restrained. 
Pain, aching in leg and down thigh; = had to go to bed and rest ; > lying; < at site of old fracture .
Pain and stiffness in right shoulder .
Pain in right elbow, arm and right wrist; site of old injury. The nerve response in the injured hand is reduced [7, day 3].
Pain in right knee - an old injury .
Arms from elbow to wrist numb and heavy .
Hot and sweaty, esp on shoulders and back during sleep; with desire to uncover [7, day 1].
Waking 2-3 am; to urinate [cs,1]
Unable to sleep on left side; had to lie on right side .
Lying on left side = desire to urinate.
Lying on right side = nice snugly sleep .
Restless, broken sleep; waking often .
Wake at 4.30 am; quite awake ; with heart pounding .
Wake 6 am since proving, few days ; with headache. I want to get out into the garden .
Stayed in bed till 12 md; very comfortable with lots of covers; rugged up and reading. Fully wrapped up; warm and relaxed .
Deep comfortable sleep; didnt want to get up [10, day 3].
Slept in till 6 am (late) [13, day 1]
Lac humanum: Lack of sense of belonging to society; disconnected from self and others. Sense of
isolation which does not worry them; independence. Despair and depression.
Hura Brasiliensis: Despair; hopelessness and much suffering. Floating; disconnected; alone. Self
hatred and loathing. Feels an outcast/isolated.
Androctonos: No guilt in looking after ones own needs. Rage and violent behaviour. Feels alien and